Eye Doctor Seattle, WA
Meet Dr. Chung:
- Board-Certified: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Certifications: LASIK, Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL) procedure
- MD: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- BS: Duke University, Durham, NC
- Leader: bladeless, micro-incisional cataract surgery with a special interest in dry eye disease.
- Fellowship-Trained: Cornea, Refractive Surgery & External Diseases; University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Beliefs: Optimizing the health of the ocular surface before surgery, and that this achieves the best results for his patients.
- Participated: in numerous research studies
- Expertise: Published several ophthalmic journals, and authored a chapter in the most widely used textbook for corneal disorders.
- Experience: Performed thousands of surgeries, Dr. Chung combines his expertise and training with a deep commitment to patient care.
- Acknowledged: Named by his peers as a Top Doctor in Seattle Magazine and Seattle Met Magazine.
- Residency: Ophthalmology, University of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary, Chicago, IL
- Member: American Academy of Ophthalmology, The Cornea Society, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, Christian Ophthalmology Society
- Seattle Magazine “TopDoc” 2022 Award Winner