Meet Dr. Heffernan:
- Specialty: Oculoplastic, reconstructive surgery, the highly advanced subspecialty of ophthalmology and plastic surgery with a comprehensive focus on the eyelids, orbit, periorbital region, and face.
- Experience: Over 30 years in practice, one of the leading oculoplastic, reconstructive surgeons in the Pacific Northwest.
- BA: University of Washington
- MD: University of Washington School of Medicine
- Residency: at the University of Washington.
- Fellowships: in Oculoplastic Surgery and Facial Cosmetic Surgery at Louisiana State University Eye Center and Oculoplastic Surgery at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami School of Medicine.
- Board Certified: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Member: the American Society of Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Academy of Ophthalmology, WA State Medical Association, WA State Academy of Ophthalmology, King County Medical Society
- Personal: fourth generation Seattle native, loves the Pacific NW and outdoor activities including skiing and hiking