Comprehensive, Technologically Advanced Eyecare from Experienced Specialists
Your vision is precious, essential. And there are many different problems and diseases that can affect the health of your eyes and your ability to see. That’s why our approach at Evergreen Eye Center is to offer the most complete and advanced eyecare available today.
Leading-edge services at the forefront of ophthalmology and eyecare.
Being committed to offering the best of modern eyecare and eye surgery is how we achieve our goal of delivering patient-centered care. It’s what enables us to handle any situation and achieve exceptional results. Being at the forefront of our field is also how we make eye procedures significantly easier and less stressful for you.
Below are some of the advanced and comprehensive eyecare services provided by Evergreen Eye Center’s highly experienced specialists. Click the links for more information on specific topics.
- Advanced diagnostics – We have all the latest diagnostic capabilities in order to reach a complete, accurate diagnosis for every eye problem. When you visit our clinic, all the equipment you see may seem like space-age gadgetry. However, each instrument is a precision tool designed to provide our team of experts with the answers to specific questions about your eye, yielding accurate diagnoses to subtle eye diseases.
- All-laser LASIK & PRK – Refractive (vision-correction) surgery is much easier than ever before, thanks to lasers and other advanced techniques used at the LASIK Center at Evergreen Eye Center.
- No-blade, dropless laser cataract surgery – Cataract surgery is now faster, more precise and less stressful than ever. We helped make it this way.
- Premium intraocular lenses (IOLs) – For cataract surgery, choose from the complete array of premium replacement lenses, including multifocals.
- Refractive lens exchange (RLE) – If you’re not a candidate for LASIK vision correction, you may be better served with a new intraocular lens.
- Implantable Collamer® Lenses (ICLs) – You can improve your eyesight with high-tech lens implants that work with your eyes’ natural system to focus.
- Advanced treatment for dry eye (LipiView, LipiFlow & BlephEx) – Leading-edge tools help us accurately diagnose and more effectively treat dry eye.
- Laser & medical management care for retinal disorders – Trust Evergreen’s experienced retinal subspecialist for expert and state-of-the-art treatment and management of retinal disease.
- Other eyecare services – As seasoned professionals and regional leaders, we provide precise, individualized care for glaucoma, corneal disease and all other eye problems.