Eye Doctor Seattle, WA
Meet Dr. Tester:
- Board-Certified: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Certifications: LenSx® Femtosecond Laser, ORA® Wavefront Intraoperative IOL System, LipiFlow® Evaporative Dry Eye Disease Treatment System, Imprimis dropless cataract surgery technology
- Comprehensive eye care provider and a leader in laser-assisted and micro-incisional cataract surgery.
- Experience: one of the most experienced cataract surgeons in the region.
- Residency: Ophthalmology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- MD: University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
- BA: Cum laude, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Member: American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Performed more than 10,000 surgeries
- Expertise in the most advanced laser eye surgeries as well as in the medical management of glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic eye disease.
- Provides medical management of glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic eye disease
- Published author in many major ophthalmic journals
- Extensive research on intraocular lenses, cataract surgery, and glaucoma