Eye Doctor Seattle, WA
Meet Dr. Nicholson:
- Board-Certified: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Certifications: Custom Wavefront-guided LASIK and PRK, Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL) procedure
- Residency: Ophthalmology, Naval Medical Center, San Diego, CA
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA
- BA: Francis Marion University, Florence, SC
- Member: American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons, American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Osteopathic Association, Society of US Naval Flight Surgeons, Sigma Sigma Phi Chapter (Osteopathic Medical Honor Society)
- Specialties: LASIK and bladeless cataract microsurgery as well as comprehensive medical and surgical eye care.
- Military Service: In 2014, Dr. Nicholson retired from the US Navy, where he served as director of refractive surgery at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.
- Leadership: Selected to be the director of the Warfighter Refractive Surgery Center and head of the ophthalmology department at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Experience: Dr. Nicholson today has the experience that comes from having performed over 15,000 cataract and refractive surgery procedures.