Eye Doctor Seattle, WA
Meet Dr. Anderson:
- Residency: Madigan Army Medical Center, graduated 2005
- Fellowship: Glaucoma, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Miami, Florida
- Medical Degree: University of Tulane, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Undergrad: University of Minnesota, Major Electrical Engineering, Minors in Mathematics and Management.
- Military: Retired Colonel, U.S. Army 2020
- Experience: Dr. Anderson has been in practice since 2005
- Specialties: Cataract surgery, Trabeculectomy, MIGS
- Home: Grew up in Minnesota, lived in Tacoma 2000-2005 and now 2013 to present
- Home Life: Dr. Anderson is married to his wife, Jeanne and has a 8-year-old daughter, Ellie.
- Hobbies: Enjoys tennis (University of MN Captain) as well as hiking and family time.
- Personality: Reserved, friendly bedside manner with focus on establishing health partnership with the patient. Passionate about working with each patient to establish an individualized treatment plan
- Co-Management: Dr. Anderson does co-manage.
- Locations: You can see Dr. Anderson in our Tacoma clinic Tuesdays and Thursdays and in our ASC on Mondays.