Eye Doctor Seattle, WA
Meet Dr. Scherer:
- BA: University of Vermont
- OD: SUNY (State University of New York; School of Optometry.)
- Specialties: Glaucoma care is her passion. She handles the entire process, of diagnosis, treatment, and follow up. Specializes in medical ocular disease including glaucoma and macular degeneration.
- Experience: Practicing Optometry since 2014
- New Chapter: New to Evergreen Eye Center in the spring of 2020. Previous with Century Eye Care in Tacoma
- Locations: Dr. Scherer is in our Federal Way clinic Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Home: Dr. Scherer grew up in Burlington, Vermont
- Home Life: Lives in Tacoma since 2015 with her husband and 2 dogs. Her husband is also an OD in Olympia.
- Hobbies: Dining out and running are passions for Dr. Scherer. She has completed 8 marathons and was scheduled to run in the 2020 Boston Marathon before the event was canceled. Her favorite restaurant is The Table in Tacoma.
- Personal: Compassionate, relationship builder, asks questions, approachable