Dr. Robert Tester is a comprehensive eyecare provider and a leader in laser-assisted and microincisional cataract surgery. Having performed more than 10,000 surgeries, he is one of the most experienced cataract surgeons in the region. He combines experience and expertise in the most advanced laser eye surgeries as well as in the medical management of glaucoma, macular degeneration and diabetic eye disease. Dr. Tester is also a published author in many major ophthalmic journals, and has done extensive research on intraocular lenses, cataract surgery and glaucoma.
- Board-Certified: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Certifications: LenSx® Femtosecond Laser, ORA® Wavefront Intraoperative IOL System, LipiFlow® Evaporative Dry Eye Disease Treatment System, Imprimis dropless cataract surgery technology
- Residency: Ophthalmology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- MD: University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
- BA: Cum laude, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Member: American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery