Meet Dr. Nicholson:
- Board-Certified: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Certifications: Custom Wavefront-guided LASIK and PRK, Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL) procedure
- Residency: Ophthalmology, Naval Medical Center, San Diego, CA
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA
- BA: Francis Marion University, Florence, SC
- Member: American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons, American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Osteopathic Association, Society of US Naval Flight Surgeons, Sigma Sigma Phi Chapter (Osteopathic Medical Honor Society)
Brice Nicholson specializes in LASIK and bladeless cataract microsurgery as well as comprehensive medical and surgical eye care. In 2014, Dr. Nicholson retired from the US Navy, where he served as director of refractive surgery at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. He was also selected to be the director of the Warfighter Refractive Surgery Center and head of the ophthalmology department at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. Dr. Nicholson today has the experience that comes from having performed over 15,000 cataract and refractive surgery procedures.