Insurance, Billing and Financial Policies at Evergreen Eye Center
At Evergreen Eye Center, our goal is to provide the highest standard of care, including when it comes to keeping you informed about insurance, billing and financial concerns. Read on to find out more about our policies and practices.
Insurance plans accepted by Evergreen Eye Center.
For cataracts, glaucoma, dry eye, retinal disease, corneal disease or other medical eye issues, we accept a wide range of insurance plans from many different providers. Below is a list of the insurance carriers and plans we participate with. Please remember that different carriers and different plans have different requirements. These can include needing to present certain information or ID at your appointment or specific limits to your coverage or eligibility. In addition, coverage and eligibility can change, so please contact your insurer for direction with detailed questions or concerns.
- AARP – Supplement
- AARP Medicare Complete HMSO – Medical only, no vision
- AARP Medicare Complete PCN & NPN – Medical only, no vision
- AARP Medicare Complete – Medical only, no vision
- APWU Health Plan
- Asuris Northwest
- Banker’s Life & Casualty
- BC BS Federal
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – All lines
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – Boeing
- Carpenter’s Trust
- CHPW – BH, HO, CHIP, GAU
- CHPW 1st Medicare
- CHPW Washington Health Program – No vision benefit
- Cigna CCN
- Cigna Vision
- Coventry / First Health Network Admin
- Department of Service for the Blind
- DSHS / Provider One
- Eye Med
- First Choice Health Network
- First Health Network (Coventry)
- Great West Cigna
- Great West Life & Annuity
- Group Health Cooperative
- Group Health Options / First Choice Health
- HERE Trust
- Humana HMO (noted on card) – Medical only, no vision
- Humana PPO (noted on card) – Medical only, no vision
- Humana HMSO (noted on card)
- ILWU PMA Coastwise Claims
- King County Sheriff
- Kitsap Physicians Service (KPS)
- L & I
- Lifewise Health Plan of WA
- Mailhandlers (Coventry)
- March Vision
- MEGA Life & Health
- Missionary Medical
- Molina Healthcare
- Northwest Benefit Network (NBN)
- Northwest Sheet Metal Workers
- Operating Engineers (WPAS)
- Pacificare of WA
- Painters Trust
- Peace Corps Health Benefit Program
- Premera Blue Cross Medicare Replacement
- Principal Life Ins Co
- Puget Sound Electrical Workers
- Railroad Medicare
- Regence MedAdvantage
- Sedgwick CMS (workers comp)
- Soundpath Health (aka PSHP)
- Soundpath Health HMSO
- Soundpath Health NPN (aka PSHP NPN)
- Spectera / OptumHealth – Vision only
- Sterling Options 1 & 2
- Sterling PPO
- Superior Vision – auth required – Vision only, no medical
- Tricare for Life WPS – Retired military – No vision coverage
- Tricare West Division – Active military
- Trusteed Plan
- United Healthcare HO HMSO – Medical only, no vision
- United Healthcare HO – Medical only, no vision
- Veterans Administration (VA)
- US Family Health Plan at Pacific Med Center
- WA Teamsters Welfare Trust – Cigna
- Zenith Administrators – First Choice Benefits
- Zenith Administrators HMSO Employees
Payment types accepted at Evergreen Eye Center.
For payment of patient-responsibility portions of insurance-covered care, and for LASIK or other treatments not fully covered by insurance, we accept:
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Flex-spending accounts / flexplans
- Debit cards
We also offer affordable payment options through third-party financing for those who qualify.
CareCredit third-party financing.
Evergreen Eye Center is pleased to offer our patients the CareCredit® card, North America’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit lets you begin your procedure immediately, then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget. Now you don’t have to save up for years to finally get the vision you’ve always wanted.
CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including LASIK and premium IOLs.
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting our office. Ready to apply? Apply online for your CareCredit card today.
Have additional billing or insurance questions? Call 888-317-6703.