Insurance, Billing and Financial Policies at Evergreen Eye Center
At Evergreen Eye Center, our goal is to provide the highest standard of care, including when it comes to keeping you informed about insurance, billing and financial concerns. Read on to find out more about our policies and practices.
Insurance plans accepted by Evergreen Eye Center.
For cataracts, glaucoma, dry eye, retinal disease, corneal disease or other medical eye issues, we accept a wide range of insurance plans from many different providers. Below is a list of the insurance carriers and plans we participate with. Please remember that different carriers and different plans have different requirements. These can include needing to present certain information or ID at your appointment or specific limits to your coverage or eligibility. In addition, coverage and eligibility can change, so please contact your insurer for direction with detailed questions or concerns.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Plan of WA (CHPW)
- DSHS / Provider One
- First Choice Health Network
- First Health Network (Coventry)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington Options
- Kitsap Physicians Service (KPS)
- Labor & Industries
- LifeWise Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Northwest Benefit Network (NBN)
- Northwest Physicians Network (NPN)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Railroad Medicare
- Soundpath Health
- Sterling Options & PPO
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Veterans Administration (VA)
Payment types accepted at Evergreen Eye Center.
For payment of patient-responsibility portions of insurance-covered care, and for LASIK or other treatments not fully covered by insurance, we accept:
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Flexible and Health Savings Accounts (FSA/HSA)
- Debit cards
We also offer affordable payment options through third-party financing for those who qualify.
Have additional billing or insurance questions? Call 800-340-3595.