Co-Management, Support and Commitment to Help You Provide Top-Quality Care
If you’re an optometrist or a physician, your purpose is to help keep your patients healthy, happy and able to see their best. At Evergreen Eye Center, our purpose is to help you accomplish this by returning any patient you entrust to our care happy that you sent them to us, having met or exceeded their expectations.
We’re here to help you provide your patients with the most advanced, appropriate and effective eyecare possible. We see ourselves as an extension of your care, dedicated to providing you the highest level of information, cooperation, responsiveness, and support.
Proving our commitment to patients through our dedication to you.
At the Evergreen Eye Center, we believe that the best eyecare is delivered by a team of caring professionals. Our years of experience working with community optometrists has proven that cooperative co-management of the post-surgical course is a safe and effective method of delivering the highest level of eyecare. We don’t offer contact lenses or eyeglasses, allowing us to focus on what we do best: deliver state-of-the-art, patient centered surgical care. The majority of our patients are referred to us by professionals like you. So, our commitment to patient-centered care, by its very nature, means being dedicated to your needs.
With locations in Seattle, Federal Way, Auburn, and Burien, we are among the largest eye-care providers in South King County. Patients also appreciate the priority we place on high-tech, leading-edge solutions, which permit unprecedented speed, comfort and ease of recovery — and optimal outcomes. But our eye surgeons and support team emphasize the importance of directly interacting with and supporting referring professionals.
Here’s how we demonstrate this emphasis:
- Strong, open communication – As a referring doctor, your patient is your patient. We keep you informed and involved with open and frequent communication. We’re also responsive to your inquiries.
- Flexibility – We tailor our interface with your practice based on your unique level of comfort with the co-management process. Depending on the types of technology you have available to you, we can also consult at varying levels of disease management, from a one-time “second opinion” to full longitudinal care of long-standing diseases. We’ll work with you as you prefer, from the referral process to reporting to collaborative care. We’re here to support you.
- Co-management / shared care – For cataracts, LASIK, ICLs and even premium IOLs, patients’ best interests and outcomes are best served by your involvement in co-managing their care.
- Non-competitive care – Your patients are yours, and our purpose is to help you best serve them. Evergreen Eye Center returns your patients to your care and offers no optical services to compete with your practice.
- Individualized, efficient care & service – Perhaps the most important way we support you is by earning your patients’ satisfaction with the care you helped them get, from patient experience to top-notch treatment results.
- Continuing Education credits – You can earn 4 hours of CE credit by observing the advanced femtosecond laser cataract procedure and additional hours through our CE lectures and events.
To find out more about referring to, working with and earning CE credits from Evergreen Eye Center, please contact our office.