Dr. Bui is a fellowship-trained medical retina specialist and board-certified ophthalmologist who has helped more than 10,000 people see their best and protect their eye health. A Seattle native, Dr. Bui chose to become a physician because she desired to make a positive difference in the lives of others. Later, she chose a career in ophthalmology because of its blend of medical and surgical techniques. Dr. Bui has authored several articles in peer-reviewed journals, written chapters in eyecare textbooks, and given presentations at various institutions and professional conferences. She is fluent in Vietnamese, bonds with patients and puts them at ease with her friendly nature and commitment to their needs. Dr. Bui also is an experienced cataract surgeon who uses today’s most advanced, patient-friendly techniques.
- Board-Certified: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Certifications: LenSx® Femtosecond Laser
- Fellowship: Medical Retina, Doheny Eye Institute, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- Residency: Ophthalmology, Illinois Eye & Ear Infirmary, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- MD: University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- BA: Psychology, with Distinction, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Member: American Academy of Ophthalmology, Washington Academy of Eye Physicians & Surgeons