One of the first 500 doctors in the nation recognized as a Diplomate of the American Board of Optometry, Dr. Frederickson specializes in medical eyecare and provides follow-up care for people who’ve had cataract or refractive surgery. Dr. Frederickson is licensed by the State of Washington to examine, diagnose and treat many eye diseases and injuries. Since joining Evergreen Eye Center in 1994, Dr. Frederickson has become a well-known and highly regarded optometrist dedicated exclusively to medical eyecare.
- Board-Certified: American Board of Optometry
- Certifications: American Board of Certification in Medical Optometry
- Residency: Cataract and Refractive Surgery Center, Reno, NV
- OD: Doctor of Optometry, Pacific University College of Optometry, Forest Grove, OR
- BS: Pacific University, Forest Grove, OR
- Member: American Optometric Association, Optometric Physicians of Washington