Certified Ophthalmic Assistant
This individual is responsible for performing an extensive number of data collection functions, as delegated by the physician, to allow for proper, professional diagnosis of patients’ conditions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma, some college preferred.
- Two-years of experience as an Ophthalmic Assistant.
- Medical experience preferred, but not required.
- Valid CPR certification.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic
- Commitment to patient/customer experience
- Empathetic personality giving attention to patient’s needs and concerns.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Computer literacy.
At Evergreen Eye Center, our benefits are competitive and are designed to help us care for our employees and their families. They include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Saving Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Retirement Program
- Additional Discount Program through ADP