See Clearly Again with the Puget Sound’s Leaders in High-Tech, Low-Stress Cataract Surgery
If you have vision that is clouded by cataracts, you need cataract surgery. Only surgery to remove and replace your clouded natural lens can help you see again. But all cataract surgery isn’t the same.
Because your eyes are so important to every aspect of your life, you need know that you’re getting the best, most appropriate treatment for you. This means being sure that your cataract procedure is performed by an expert, experienced eye surgeon with a track record of excellent outcomes.
Trust the team setting the Puget Sound’s standard for cataract surgery.
At Evergreen Eye Center, you can have your cloudy lens replaced more precisely than ever before with the LenSx® femtosecond bladeless laser procedure. As the first team in Washington to perform this surgery, and having previously pioneered microincisional surgery in the area, we’ve helped set the Puget Sound’s standard for cataract surgery. Today, having adopted the technology years before any other group in the region and having performed the bladeless procedure many thousands of times, our eye surgeons are the most experienced bladeless cataract surgeons in the state.
Maximizing results and comfort with no blade, no needlesticks and no eyedrops.
With no stitch, no needlesticks around the eye, no IV and no month-long eyedrops following treatment, cataract surgery is a lot less stressful here at Evergreen. In this quick, 15-minute femtosecond laser procedure, your Evergreen Eye Center surgeon will…
- Make a few laser microincisions to access the eye’s interior
- Extract your cloudy lens
- Replace it with an intraocular lens (IOL)
- Administer our new dropless therapy – no month of eyedrops
- Send you home that same day, better able to see and enjoy the world around you!
Experience excellent vision and unsurpassed convenience with our premium IOLs.
To replace the cloudy natural lens after it has been removed, with Evergreen you have a full range of options. You can choose the “standard” single-vision lens, which will be clear but only focused at a fixed distance, requiring glasses or contacts. Or you can select from a complete range of modern premium intraocular lenses (IOLs), including:
- Multifocal – Our advanced multifocal lenses are designed to restore a full range of vision, to give you crisp, clear vision at all distances without glasses.
- Toric – Normal, spherical IOLs don’t account for astigmatism due to misshapen corneas. But our toric lenses do. And with them, people with astigmatism can take full advantage of the benefits of cataract surgery and enjoy clear vision without glasses for the distance.
- Symfony Toric – The newest technology in the IOL world, this extended-depth-of-field lens allows patients with even high levels of astigmatism to enjoy spectacle freedom at all ranges — distance, reading, and in-between.
Dropless cataract surgery makes your procedure a one-day affair.
By introducing dropless cataract surgery to the Puget Sound area, our specialists have overcome one of the procedure’s biggest hassles: weeks of using expensive post-operative eyedrops to prevent infection and inflammation. During your procedure, your Evergreen Eye Center surgeon will administer a combination of antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medications directly to your eye. Your eye will slowly absorb these medications over the next month, eliminating most people’s need for eyedrops. You’ll likely be able to return to your routine without any daily maintenance and get back to your life sooner than ever before. This benefit is offered at no additional cost to you, saving you potentially hundreds of dollars on expensive eye drops, not to mention the freedom of not having to adhere to a complex, daily routine after surgery.
Your needs are our top priority.
For more than 20 years, Evergreen Eye Center’s board-certified ophthalmologists have set the standard for cataract surgery in Puget Sound, by being devoted to patient-centered care. This means commitment and compassion as well as technology and great results for the best possible patient experience.
For more about low-stress, no-hassle cataract surgery, or to schedule an appointment, call 888-317-6703.